- Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split-End Leave-In Protector- I use this product as a moisturizer and my hair absolutely loves it! The product isn't heavy nor does it weigh my hair down. It is also very affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I also like the light, clean scent of the protector. I have to stay stocked up on this!
- ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner- First of all I love the citrus-y scent of this conditioner. I use this to deep condition my hair at least once a week. It also gives my hair good slip when I rinse it out. No tangles makes for a very happy Dre :)
- Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner (for Dry Hair)- Though it doesn't make suds like regular shampoo, it definitely gets the job done as far as cleansing goes. It has a light scent and has a nice creamy consistency (sort of like that of the LTR). I also love that this product is sulfate free!
- Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor- This is how I get my protein fix! It makes my hair so strong that I hardly experience any shedding while styling my hair now.
- Castor Oil- If anything has helped with thickening my hair, castor oil definitely has. I use it for scalp massages, in my deep conditioning, and sometimes on my edges. Castor Oil is my favorite oil to use in my hair.
- Garnier Fructis Nutrient Spray- This spray gives my hair shine and the nutrients it needs. It contains olive oil, avocado oil and shea oil. It has such a refreshing smell, too! I spray it on my hair after I wash/condition, after I moisturize and on my scalp for light moisture.
Have you tried any of these products? What products do you have in your healthy hair arsenal?