Part 2 of my "Beauty Makes Me..." 3-Part Series is "Beauty Makes Me Pout," which will be highlighting my current favorite lippies. Click read more to check them out.
- Avon Smooth Velvet Lip Color in Plumful- This lipcolor is matte and surprisingly long-lasting. I love the matte look, especially for fall, so I knew I had to put this one in rotation. And guess what? I snagged this for only 0.99!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam- This lip cream is the perfect matte red by doe-foot applicator I have seen thus far. It is also very long-lasting. Check out my look featuring this lippie over at Glam No Labelz.
- Avon Colordisiac Lipstick in Temptress- Temptress is the deepest wine/berry color I have ever used! And it makes me feel so sultry and mysterious. This is a perfect date night lippie for me. And what I like best is the smell of the lipstick. It smells like wine or plums or something in that family. I suppose that is the aphrodisiac element of the lipstick.
- MAC Girl About Town Lipstick (Amplified Creme)- This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I used to look at this color and think it was too bright for me. But after building up the nerve to purchase it, Girl About Town has become one of my favorites. Again, I'm also in love with the lipstick's fragrance, as all MAC lipsticks have a vanilla scent. Check out how I rock it over at Socialite Dreams.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Enchantress- This color is so fun and flirty. I also love the packaging of this lipstick. The color payoff is better than I anticipated and has a nice pearly finish. Again, I love the fragrance of this tube.
- MUFE Rouge Artist Lipstick in #15- This is my first ever MUFE lipstick and I must say that I'm in love! It is the prettiest purple shade of lipstick. It also has a pearl finish. I am so impressed by the intensity of the color, as it is very pigmented. I can't wait to grab a couple more of these in different shades!
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Spitfire (from the Wonder Woman Collection)- I love how long-lasting this lipstick is (which is due to its satin finish) and how rich the color payoff is. In the daytime, I usually wear this alone for a sophisticated look. By night, I pair it with MAC's Athena's Kiss Lipglass (from the Wonder Woman Collection) and I feel like such a diva.
Here are the swatches:
Do you like these colors? What are your favorite lippies for fall?
please be advised that I purchase all products displayed on my blog. however, in the future event that I review a product that I did not purchase, I will be sure to let you know in the specified post.