Upon us is the season of wedded bliss. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, chances are if you haven't been invited to a wedding recently, you know someone who is getting married or is planning a wedding right about now. In the mix of wedding planning comes finding the perfect songs to provide a soundtrack to these precious memories. Check out my ultimate wedding playlist below.
1. Give Me You- Mary J. Blige
2. Forever- R. Kelly
3. Gotta Be- Jagged Edge
4. Ribbon in the Sky- Stevie Wonder
5. The Only One for Me- Brian McKnight
6. Everytime I Close My Eyes- Babyface
7. Spend My Life- Tamia and Eric Benet
8. Always and Forever- Heatwave
9. Always- Atlantic Starr
10. I Believe in You and Me- Whitney Houston
11. For You I Will- Monica
12. I Found My Everything- Mary J. Blige
13. When I First Saw You- Jamie Foxx and Beyonce'
14. Love U 4 Life- Jodeci
15. Lifetime by Prophet Jones
16. Happily Ever After- Case
17. At Last- Etta James
18. That's How Strong My Love Is- Alicia Keys
19. Crazy Over You- 112
20. Adore- Prince
These two are favorites of mine I wanted to add to the mix. These are only for the brave!
1. Love of my Life- Erykah Badu
2. I Choose You- Willie Hutch
(Too bad hubs didn't want me to walk down the aisle to Willie Hutch! It would have been ON! LOL)
And what's a wedding playlist without a daughter and father dance? This was my daughter and father dance song. And yes, I cried.
What songs would you want or had played at your wedding?