What beauty products are you ladies currently lusting after? These are a few that I've added to my fall beauty wishlist.
1. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rouge Berry | When I first tried the Amuse Bouche lipsticks courtesy of Influenster earlier this year, I fell in love with the formula. Not only are these lipsticks some of the most creamiest, moisturizing lippies I own, they are also free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. And doesn't this deep berry just scream fall?
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette | I see that this eyeshadow palette is all the rave, according to my social media feeds. And since nudes, neutrals, blush, and cranberry hues will be a part of my fall color scheme, I can totally see myself using this palette a lot.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade | I've been looking to invest in a quality waterproof brow product and I've read that this one is great for us ladies with oily skin.
4. Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Ecstacy | I've recently tried Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Cremes and adore them! So I figured I would feed my liquid lipstick obsession and try out the Hydra Matte lippies next.
5. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick | As a fan of stick foundations, I'm always on the lookout for the next best one. Sabrina of Shiny Happy Pretty recently shared about Bobbi Brown Skin being her favorite and since I trust her recommendations, I really want to try this one next.6. Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick | Just because foundation sticks are the best and I've heard a couple of great recommendations for this foundation stick.
7. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Smoothing Face Primer | Since being impressed with the new Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, I've been looking a bit closer at Too Faced primers. And while I like the way the Hangover Primer smoothes my skin, I'm wondering if the extra shot of Retinol in the Primed and Poreless Smoothing Face Primer will obliterate the seemingly large pores on my cheeks.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit | It's so necessary to have my jawline looking all chiseled this upcoming season.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Veronica | Adding a pretty taupe mauve lipstick to my wishlist because it's so necessary in the fall--especially when I plan to rock my smoky eye makeup.
What's on your fall beauty wishlist?