1. Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque | My radar almost always goes off when I come across a skin care product that promises radiant, glowing skin. And since Turmeric is one of the main ingredients in this "skin-energizing" mask, I am so anxious to give it a try. It calls for 3 times weekly use, so I'm assuming it won't be harsh to the skin, either. We shall see!
2. Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint | These paraben- and phthalates- free lippies are vegan, dermatologist tested and come in such pretty nude and mauve shades! This rosy nude is called "Goals" and looks like the perfect spring nude for me.
3. Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Eyeshadow Collection | There's a crazy kinda craving you get when you're walking down the aisles in Ulta and all of the palettes are named after the sweets you've sworn off for
4. MARC JACOBS DAISY DREAM KISS | I am looking for a new scent to wear for spring and I love how all of the Daisy fragrances smell. This particular one is fruity & floral (my favorite combination) and has hints of grapefruit (which I LOVE).
5. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation | It's been a while since I've bought a liquid foundation, because I usually wear a stick or cream foundation for full coverage. But I've been seeing so many rave reviews for this foundation! Hopefully one day I'll try it out and see if it's really worth the splurge.6. The Lip Bar Purple Rain Lipstick | The name of this lipstick says it all, ladies and gentlemen. I've been wanting to give this brand a try for quite some time so having a beautiful purple lippie bearing the name Purple Rain makes me want to try them much sooner than later.
7. Clarisonic Smart Profile Pink Set | Even though I have an Olay Cleansing Brush, I've been dreaming about a Clarisonic since they hit the scene years ago. I am wondering what the hype is all about still. Those interchangeable heads for face + body and more options than I'm used to have me curious, I'm not gonna lie.
8. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base | I've been looking for a new oil-free primer/base and from the reviews I've read, this one is looking like a winner. It's even formulated with shea butter, y'all. I can't wait to try it out.
9. Not Soap Radio "To Sleep Full of Sweet Dreams" Exfoliating Body Wash | For those late nights when I'm wide awake making up imaginary scenarios in my head, it would be cool to get a nice warm bath started and lather up in this good stuff. Let's cross our fingers that the lavender + clementine infusion will make those sweet dreams come true, too.
What's on your spring beauty wishlist?