Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday to share Ten Books on my Spring TBR list. This season, I plan to read books I already own before purchasing (or checking out) new ones. Hopefully I can stick to the program, because my book wishlist is a mile long! Please tell me I'm not the only one, guys!
Below are the books on my tentative list. Any of them are subject to change--but as of now, I think I have a pretty solid list.
1. Love, Lashes, and Lipstick by Mally Roncal- I got this book in a recent Book Outlet haul and can't wait to get into it. I figured it would be a fun, quick read about one of my favorite subjects-beauty.
2. Instinct by T.D. Jakes- I'm always inspired by T.D. Jakes and his word, so I know I won't be disappointed with this read.
3. Gotta Keep on Tryin' by Virginia DeBerry + Donna Grant- Remember when I told you guys about how much I enjoyed Tryin' To Sleep in the Bed You Made by Virginia DeBerry + Donna Grant on Instagram? This is the sequel to Patty and Gayle's story, so you know I have to see what they've been up to.
4. On Writing by Stephen King- I was recommended this book a while back by a fellow writing friend and finally came across a *like new* copy on Thriftbooks for the low!
5. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson- This is actually my next read. I received this book from A.K. in our We Are Booked Holiday Swap and I've been waiting for the perfect time to crack it open.
7. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han- I love YA fiction reads, so my list wouldn't be complete without a couple. So I thought adding this couple by Jenny Han would be great reading fun. And the covers are just the cutest!
8. bird by bird By Anne Lamott- I've seen this book several times in my IG feed. I can't wait to see what writing tips are in store for me within this book.
9. Ugly Ways by Tina McElroy Ansa- Thanks to We Are Booked, I've been introduced to this great author. Now I want to to read all of her books!
10. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates- This book was everywhere I looked three months ago, and the subject matter is definitely one I love to read about and discuss with friends. So I was over the moon hype when a good friend of mine bought it for me around the holidays.
So tell me, what's on your Spring TBR list? Have you read any of these books or plan to in the near future? Let me know in the comments! And if you have a Spring TBR list on your blog, feel free to share your link in the comments and I will be sure to check it out!